Identifying the right work, work that fills you with passion, can change your life better than any other success strategy.
“If you advance confidently in the direction of your dreams, ” said Henry David Thoreau, “and endeavor to live the life you have imagined, you will meet with unexpected success.”
Doing your right work can improve your life. Considerably. When you cut to the chase, focus on the essentials, and find work that satisfies you and contributes to the world, you will feel your life is rich with meaning.
The key to a successful life is finding satisfaction in work. This is work that expresses your gifts to life.
How do you move in this direction, shrugging off the work that you have accepted out of necessity? How do you begin the work that expresses who you are in the world?
It takes inner work to make the transition. Focus on your creative mind, reflect on what work you like to do, and contemplate your talents. Think back on what you have learned from both good and bad past experiences. What works and what does not work for you?
You Can Also watch Movies Related to Choose Right work on 123movies.
Each of us is different. Each of us has a unique purpose. Each of us is unique in our talents. Each of us is exceptionally qualified to do some things better than almost everyone else. We come into this world with gifts, and we feel compromised when we do work that goes against our nature.
Our gifts call to us to express them. When we deny this call, when we pretend to be somebody we are not and do things that we have little or no interest in, then we feel the weight of our own self-betrayal.
You may have to look for your right work. Or it may be obvious to you. The Latin word for work is “vocation.” It means, “calling.” Calling, in turn, is related to your voice. Thus, the right work for you is one where you can express your own voice.
In Letters to My Son, Kent Nerburn expresses this idea in an eloquent way. He says: “Think of work as ‘vocation.’ It should be something you want to do, and it should be something that gives voice to who you are and what you want to say to the world. It is something that you choose because of what it allows you to say with your life. It is, above all else, something that lets you love.”
Simple questions will help you make the right choices and create an architecture of abundance.
Here are some questions you can ask to get clear on your vocation:
1. How am I creative?
2. How am I unique?
3. What is my greatest fantasy?
4. What things do I like having?
5. What work have I enjoyed doing?
6. What life skills can I use to make money?
7. How does my work match my life purpose?
8. What do I need to do to start changing my life?
9. What kind of life planning am I prepared to do?
10. What have been my best life choices?
11. What things do I like doing?
12. What kind of person do I want to be?
13. If I could be someone else for a day, who would I choose to be?
14. How does the right work fulfill my spiritual life?
15. What makes me frustrated with my current situation?
16. What do I have to do to feel inner peace?
17. When I look back on this adventure of my life, what do I hope to see?
18. What makes me happy?
19. How do I like to contribute?
20. What work would I do even if I did not get paid?